Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To Celebrate Coaches





{all art available here}

I grew up playing soccer and volleyball. The coaches I had throughout the years still hold a special place in my heart. The way they were able to encourage, challenge and motivate, while seeing both the big picture of the team as well as the individual strengths of each player is really inspiring to me.

This coach series art began with the baseball piece. I created it for my brother-in-law who is an AWESOME coach in so many ways. He lives in Orlando, so I have only been able to see him in action once {and that is where I took the baseball image: at one of his games}, but I hear stories of his passion and dedication. It has also been fun to hear how he is already coaching his boys...their 5 year old can switch hit already! YES, it is true.

Over the last couple years, I have had so many requests for other sports, so here is my collection thus far.

One fun and very affordable way to honor the coach in your life is to buy a 5x7 matted print (the matte fits an 8x10 frame). Have the entire team sign the matte, so that the coach will have a unique and memorable gift from his or her team!

Grace & Peace,
Julie

No comments: