Thursday, December 15, 2011

Custom Life Verse Design Work: The Hackers


Welcome back! I have been quite busy filling Christmas orders, decorating the house, baking, and playing with the kids. It's been a while since I have shown you some more of my custom Life Verse Design work, so I thought I would start with this Christmas gift for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. I have actually created this piece for his office, as he is a pastor at Harvest Bible Chapel and he was in need of a little warm decore. I chose this verse because it was he who started my hubby & son on their archery passion, so I thought the above verse was just perfect to commemorate their little quiver of 4.



Oh how I love how mixed kids are all so unique :) Here is the original shot.


Here is the entire family, out in the field behind their house on a beautiful autumn day.


This little guy just turned ONE & it is his feet & his mommy's hands that I photographed to create my 1 Samuel "Prayed for this Child" art.



Here is their princess. All I can say is that she is absolutely adorable.



This little guy is going to be another future artist!



I had so much fun photographing the big brother and was so amused at how he loved to strike a pose! Made my job easy.

If anyone has photography of their own that they would like me to create a custom piece of art with, just let me know! You can email me for pricing at lifeverse@gmail.com

Back to work!

Grace and peace,
Julie

No comments: