Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Custom Art: Children

I created this custom Life Verse Design art for our friends & I am happy to report it brought tears to the parent's eyes. YES! My job is done. It is the highest compliment {I think} when my art makes someone cry.

I love immortalizing not only an image, but a moment & feeling in time to create a memory forever. Though their kids will grow {& grow quickly!}, I hope their closeness, bond & direction in life will remain the same, as shown in this image.

If you have an image of your family that you would like created into a lasting memory, contact me & I would be honored to create it for you. You can find more information here.

Grace & Peace,
Julie
p.s. LOTS of good stuff going on over here... cannot wait to share it all with you!

1 comment:

heartworksbylori said...

What an amazing traveling journey! I loved the family shot you did...made me smile so hard my mouth hurt :) I just love you so much! xo,~Lori