Thursday, September 27, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Website Images for www.lifeversedesign.com {which REALLY IS in the works!}




Yesterday I spent the bulk of the day photographing my products in a beautiful state park here in the midwest. I am SO happy with the images, I thought I would give you all a sneak peek for what is coming! I have been making further progress on my own website (which I will use in addition to ETSY) & I hope to have it done by the end of the year... which would be a true miracle, as I started this well over a year ago.

A special shout out to my friends who helped me think through props & how to style the shoot:

the magnificent Sugar Cookie Lady who is an expert in antiques — please see her shop here.

the beautiful Lauren of Lauren Wave Weddings & Events who found the great location & sacrificed her day to my benefit.

Thank you ladies. I am forever grateful that you would take part in my art endeavors!

OK, off to edit more images & get them ready for a real, live website!

Grace & Peace,
Julie

No comments: