Monday, June 1, 2009

hello! i have a little secret...




hi there! welcome to my blog. i plan to write about my inspirational art, life in general, and this journey i am on so that you can get to know my heart a little more.

here are 5 things about me to get us started:
1. i am not chinese, though my wonderful husband is.
2. i have 3 amazing kids: my favorite little mister is 6, my sunshine girl is almost 4, and my pumpkin-poos is 20 months.
3. my favorite color is dark red (though sunshine girl wishes it was pink)
4. my favorite food would have to be bread. i would choose fresh bread and butter over dessert anyday.
5. i like to type in all lowercase because it is faster. hope it does not offend anyone :)

OH! and here's my secret: for the month of june 2009, if you purchase anything in my shop you will receive a free 5x7 print of your choice. when you are checking out, in "notes to seller" please write: blog special and let me know what you would like! thanks so much!

grace & peace, julie

2 comments:

stage3design said...

This is an exciting journey to see you on, Julie. I look forward to reading more about your art and your thought processes behind it.
—Dean

P.S.
Try as I might, I just can't get past my journalism background to write in all lowercase. Sad, but true . . . :)

stage3design said...

Julie . . . I just saw your write-up in the paper. Excellent! It's exciting to see the word getting out about LVD and to see it take off. Keep up the great work!