Thursday, November 3, 2011

Red Couch Shoot Take 2 {Downers Grove Photography}

Theirs is a house built on love. A love for Jesus. A love for the world. A love for one another. Meet the McC's...a family I admire in so many ways. {If it were not for Mrs.McC, my calendar would not be in existence! Yes, she is the brilliance behind that idea!}


When I showed her the above photo, she said, "I am tired just looking at it..."

I hope I have fully captured the feel for the joy, connection, and craziness that abides in their home.

And, then there are these 2 sweet faces...

They make me smile.

Brothers. Classic. Timeless.
I still have to find the perfect brother quote to do this image
in my Life Verse Design style.

Enjoy!

P.s. Do not forget:
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY NESTER GIVEAWAY!
See my previous blog post for details & head on over to my shop & then my facebook page to tell me what print you love the most.

Grace & Peace,
Julie

No comments: