Friday, March 23, 2012

Downers Grove Photography: OH! The Places We'll Go


Meet Ms. L, my first photo client who found me via the internet & not via word of mouth. I met up with her about a month ago to do some head shots for her blog & business she is developing.


Last autumn she & her son participated in the fun Red Couch Photoshoot.


I loved how they interacted and the love between them is obvious.


I mean, who could NOT love this face?!


A future model in the works I think!


And here is some custom art I created using their portraits. I will be listing a "Custom Art" listing in my ETSY shop soon, so that you can send me your photos & I can recreate them into a timeless work of art.

Grace & Peace,
Julie

1 comment:

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

Thanks Julie for 2 amazing sessions! You are an amazing photographer, looking forward to working with you again.