Monday, October 29, 2012

New Product! Introducing The Vintage Alphabet

I am so pleased to introduce my NEW Vintage Alphabet line!








 Also available here as custom made monogram note cards which will make a great Christmas gift for teachers, coworkers, friends, family, etc...

Here is the story behind my vintage style Life Verse Design letters:

While pregnant with my favorite little mister, I had drew & painted my animal alphabet for his nursery. Based on the classic & timeless font Palatino, I had the animals somehow interact with the letters in my watercolor & pen & ink style.

Since having kids & doing more work digitally, I thought of creating a new alphabet, but this time in my Life Verse Design style.

I hope you enjoy it! The ideas are endless.

As an introductory offer, between now & 11.03.12 I am offering FREE shipping on any Vintage Alphabet purchase! Just enter the code: Alphabet

Grace & Peace,
Julie

No comments: