Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Red Couch does it again {Downers Grove / Chicago area Photography}











oh, I have had the best few days shooting beautiful families like the ones above in the beautiful autumn colors!

some highlights of this shoot:

1. they are so fun; get kids on the red couch & they just go wild & silly
2. the parents are truly in love ... i love that the dad specifically asked for a photo of just him & his lovely wife
3. the dad's blue eyes... LOOK at those eyes!
4. my highlight may have had to be the fact that the daughter had apparently studied my previous blog postings of my red couch shoots & kept specifically asking for certain poses, "OH, wait! We have to do the one where we run around & our parents are exhausted on the couch!" "OH & the upside down shot!"

sooooooo. much. fun.

Thanks guys! Enjoy some of these preview images.

Once again, my weakness as a photogapher: I shoot too many & like them all.

Grace & Peace,
Julie

No comments: