Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Senior Session {Downers Grove Photography}









Spring has finally arrived here near Chicago & you know what that means... me bustin' out my camera for some beautiful & fun portrait photography! Oh, you don't even know how excited I was to photograph Miss M. We had a great time. Once again, one of my weaknesses as photographer came through: taking TOO MANY shots!!! I had a hard time editing down {there are many more than what you see here} but am soooo happy with how they turned out. And, I still can never decide: color or classic black & white?!

Miss M, you are beautiful inside & out. Remember your inner beauty is what matters most. You have a sweet spirit to help others. I believe you will go far & may you always know how loved you are.

If anyone wants information on my portrait photography, please contact me at lifeverse@gmail.com with the subject "Portrait Photography" in the head.

Grace & Peace,
Julie

No comments: