Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the unveiling! NEW contemporary inspirational art













i am soooooo excited to finally unveil to you
my new line of contemporary inspirational art!

i have been dreaming about these for months now, and was just recently able to get them out of my head, off of the sketchpad, and into the digital realm.

influenced by several of the latest book covers i have designed for tyndale house publishers, as well as my research of the current art print market, and realizing that people are really wanting and willing to hang big typography to make a bold statement on their walls, i have taken my color photography and married it to bold sans serif typography which i soften and "beautified" with my embellishments, voila! here it is!

i will begin listing these as 8x10's in the shop asap :)

hope you love them, are inspired, and encouraged by the truth of the Word and beauty of life.

OH, tomorrow (9.29) i am guest blogging at (in)courage, a very inspiring site by dayspring.com who sells my DEMDACO line! go check out the story of how my art began!

it is also pumpkin-poo's 3rd birthday wednesday!

grace & peace,
julie

2 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful!! And Happy Birthday to "punkin poo"!

Amanda said...

these are beautiful! you're so talented! :)